I was a dandelion in the storm. When the winds grew moodier, And the clouds turned darker; I held on tighter and tighter. I was a dandelion in the storm. When the hands grabbed me harsher, And the kicks turned harder; I held on stronger and stronger. I was a dandelion in the storm. When the moonlight shone brighter, And the children held me tender; I could finally let go....!!!
Under the moonless night, in the company of a zillion stars; I sit and smile amidst the soaring sounds; the waves still roar... but I hear no more; the winds still blow... but I shiver no more. Around I see tears of water and laughs of ice; humans are dry and demons are nice. The sky grumbles and darkens; the thunder rumbles and hastens. Then the drops fall....
As she sifted through her bag hastily, a crumpled old handwritten note fell out. Though the ink had blurred at places one could make out the scrawl was shaky. ... ... she looked around the room, closed her eyes and tore the paper into pieces. Before anyone else could notice, she threw the pieces out of the window and felt relaxed. It was raining outside !!! The cold misty breeze wrapped around her like a comforting cloak; still dewy eyed she peered into the quiet lane outside. As the quiet neighborhood got swept by thoughtful strokes of brooding Rain; its primly manicured bushes looked bright green again. Morris, the community tabby cat looked worried and morose. Perched at the opposite house's narrow rickety stairs; it awaited sullenly for the downpour to cease. Apparently it never grew fond of the wetness that was to follow. Scouring through the bins for scrumptious leftovers and jumping atop walls would no longer be a cat's walk today. It was almost noon, her fra...
Comments
Post a Comment